RE: [FW1] OSPF on a firewall. Good? Bad? What?

Hi Chris,

	One of the problems with dynamic routing is that it causes headaches
if
	anti-spoofing is setup.

	Another headache is if someone within your organization started to
advertise
	a routable IP address on the internal network, causes grief to the
firewall
	admin to isolate the issue as to why users cannot get to the
internet site but can
	from home.

	Also could be an issue if multiple internet accesses into the
Internal
	network. What should be the primary default route to the Net on the
internal network, etc.

	I always love to stay static on the firewall as it gives the
firewall admin
	the ability to ensure that the firewall is routing properly and
makes it much easier to
	trouble shoot routing problems. ^_^

	That's pretty much it.

Harjot (Joe) Sekhon