--------------------------
From: Cepeda, Josh <[email protected]>
You need to make sure that your employees are all on DHCP and exclude
all your firewall Static IP addresses from the IP pool. You also need
to get stricter on allowing
your employees to make changes to their PC's that should be left to
the the IT Dept. You might consider not giving them administrative
access or setting a policy to
restrict changes to their system.  There is nothing you can do on the
Firewall or OS that can protect you from IP conflicts.