RE: [FW1]

Yes, we upgraded from from 4.0 to 4.1 and yes, the firewall is configured
to export its own VPN encrytion domain to the SR client. I have captured
the IKE log from the SR client, from there we can see the first
successfull MainMode and QuickMode negotiation, and every few minutes it
will try QuickMode negotiation. The first few QuickMode negotiations work,
but after a while it will start failing at the first packet of QUickmode
negotiation, it just keep failing even it tried to restart the negotiation
from MainMode negotiation. How do you managed to find out that it is
trying to do IKE Quickmode with a non official address? running ethereal
on the SR client?

THanks

regards
Thomas