[FW1] DSL connexion and Direct connexion for Internet at the same time

Hi,

Right now we are using a direct connexion (leased line), 128 Kb/s rate that conect our Local net to Internet.
i would like to add another connexion, DSL one in order to increase the bandwidth.

My questions are :
Is this posible for Firewall-1 4.1 on NT to have two interfaces connecting to Internet ?
Is it possible to use a DSL connexion with Firewall-1, licenced with IP restriction

does someone may help me.

Thanks and regards.

Fred.