AW: [FW1] trap_execute is not implemented on windows nt

Hi Jesus,

now we are - at least - two, having this problem - only after SP4 was
installed - we didn´t experience this problem before. In our case, this
effect arises as soon as we´re trying to send X-Traffic (using eXceed from
Hummingbird) across the firewall, which worked absolutely fine with SP2. But
- by what reason ever - the firewall tries to issue an snmp trap, which
fails of course, as we didn´t install any snmp relevant software.

For us, this is quite critical, as we need XWindows communication used by
our service staff for remote administration of internal
servers/applications. So, whoever knows the reason (CHECKPOINT STAFF
INCLUDED!!!!) for this problem and a solution, please let us know. Thanks in
advance!

Our system: HP LC2000 server (2 x 1Ghz processors, 1 GB memory), NT based,
SP6, VPN-1 software 4.1 SP4.

Regards,

Gerd Lienemann

CATS-Team Central Europe & Nordic