AW: [FW1] Xwindow application through CP 4.1 SP4

Hi Mike,

a few minutes ago, I issued a comment to this problem as well - I don´t have
a solution but have the same problem. Maybe we should work together ...
whoever has a solution should inform the other, ok?

Our system is an NT box (NT 4, SP post 6, HP server LC2000 with 1 Gig memory
and 2 Ghz cpus). Everything is working fine, except this bloody Xwindow
communication with exceed (same symptoms like you described). Additionally,
we had a message in the NT event logger, saying that "trap_executed is not
implemented" exactly when we´re trying to establish the Xsession ...

Regards,

Gerd Lienemann

CATS-Team Central Europe & Nordic
IS Communication