[FW1] Problem with FTP security server

Hello List,

I have a strange problem with the FTP security server while I want to put
a file form internal net to a external FTP server.
I'm running FW-1 V4.1 SP4 on WinNT 4.0 SP6a.
'Patching' the base.def file like on PhoneBoy's site (
http://www.phoneboy.com/faq/0046.html)
has no result.

The control connection is working. I can move through the folders on the
remote server. Getting Files will work also.
But when I try to put a new or old file on the FTP server the connection
hangs
and there are no drops in the fire wall log file!?!

Is there anybody out there ;-) who can help me?

Greetings,

Olav