From: Raymond N [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2001 12:16 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] Nokia IPO 3.4 and Firewal-1 4.1 SP??

Hi there,

Is that true that I could not upgrade my Nokia IP303 to version 3.4 (from
3.2.1) while still running firewall-1 4.1 SP2?  Do I have to upgrade the
firewall-1 to SP4 too?

And for those who are now using IPO 3.4 and firewall-1 4.1 SP4, do you
encounter any problems so far?

Thanks.

-raymond ([email protected])