From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of NDUKU MUNYARADZI
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2001 08:15
To: Fw-1 Mailinglist (E-mail)
Subject: [FW1] CVP Server not operational

Hie all
I recently bought MIMESweeper and configured a CVP server. I combined it with Sophos an antivirus tool. I then created a rule on the firewall with a resource and enabled read/write on the CVP option.

After installing the policy. I then realised that in the spool directory I had a number of incoming mail objects with the R tag and opening one of them indicated that the messages were failing to access the CVP server. What can be the problem and is there a way of tracing the messages from the firewall to the MIMESweeper back to the firewall and finally to my mail server.

Thank you in advance
Munya