RE: [FW1] Teamed NIC's on Compaq

I must say that I never trust Compaq, teaming and NT.
Very dangerous if one installs a new service pack
without updating the Compaq (teaming) drivers (E100.sys etc...)

As long as you don't install any system software or the new
checkpoint FW I think you'll get along fine.

check this for safety:
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q246/6/83.ASP
or
http://www.compaq.com/support/techpubs/customer_advisories/EM991108_CW01_0.h
tml

	Nicolaas

  Nicolaas Fosselle  -  Dienst Informatica
   	    Netwerk/systeembeheerder

A.Z. Maria Middelares         00-32-9-241-6174 Voice
Kortrijksesteenweg 1026       00-32-9-241-6179 Fax
9000                          Gent