RE: [FW1] How to NAT (both ports and adresses...?)

Title: RE: [FW1] How to NAT (both ports and adresses...?)

O.K. but before I try your solution, I' d like to ask one thing.
Peter,

In your solution,

 Original Packet:
Source:60.x.x.x
Destin: 192.168.x.x
Service: TCP_port_1900

Translated Packet:
Source:60.x.x.x
Destin: Fake_NAT_Address [You'd have to set this up
first under Manage, Network Objects]
Service: Original

But in the translated packet, if the Service is

Service: Original

How will the service translation be accomplished? As I' ve mentioned in my question, I also want the  service port to be translated to another irrelevant fake port. On the other hand, the real receiver 192.168.x.x listens on the real TCP_port_1900, how the packets shall reach to that port?

Thanx in advance...

Mete EMINAGAOGLU