Re: [FW1] ?

A T file is an inbound message entering the spool. This is a temporary file that
will keep on growing until the entire message is received, then it will be renamed
into an R file.

An R file is a message sitting in the spool trying to be delivered.

An E file is a message that was not delivered and reached the firewall smtp
abandon_time set in the smtp.conf file.

Ron

Paul Telle wrote:

> Can anyone tell me what the R, T and E are before the filename of a mail
> message is in the spooler?  What is the difference?  Thanks.
>
> Paul

begin:vcard
n:Atkinson;Ron
tel;fax:tel;work:ext 6543
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:Internet Operations Center (IOC);Security
version:2.1
email;internet:[email protected]
title:Systems Engineer
adr;quoted-printable:;;200 Galleria Officentre=0D=0ASuite 109;Southfield;MI;48034;US
x-mozilla-cpt:;0
fn:Ron Atkinson
end:vcard