[FW1] Re: FIREWALL - ICMP

Hi Paul!

If you have already configured the SECURITY POLICY,
the only thing you have to do is to change in the
policy properties, the line that says ALLOW ALL ICMP
PACKET.(Policy Menu -> Properties)

If you mark FIRST, the Firewall will accept all ICMP
Packet.
If you mark LAST, the Firewall will not accept any
ICMP Packet.
If you mark BEFORE LAST, only your Network Objects
will accept all ICMP Packet, but the Firewall never
respond the requests.

Hope this helps you!

Regards,

Matias Siri