[FW1] Password Recover/Boot Manager of Old IP 330

I pulled a 2 year old Nokia IP 250 (Aka IP330) that was hidden in storage
long forgotten by a previous admin. I am attempting to clear the password on
the box so I can bring it back up into a useable state. Here is my problem
(The box is not under Nokia support, due to being in a closet unused
forever, and no desire to put it under contract until an office use is found
for it).

The Older Nokia IP 210/250/330 Boxes do not display the BIOS on boot, nor
the boot manager. As such, the first chance I have to interact with the box
is after the Boot command has been made from the boot manager   at the Boot
Prompt while loading ipso.

I can break into the box during the boot as administrative mode, however the
stnadrd methods for changing password, loading new ipso, or resetting the
box do not work as I am not in single user mode.

Does anyone know how to reset or change the password from Administrative
mode? or is there a way to upgrade or interface with the box prior to the
Ipso boot?

Mark