From: Day Dreamer [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2001 5:52 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] "Can't load non-4.0 data..." error. Help!

Hi,

I'm trying to have the Checkpoint 2000 managment
console to manage a FW 4.0 module. I moved all the
rules and necessary objects from the old 4.0 Managent
console to the CKP2000 mngt console.  Rule compiled
successfully but when tried I installed, it told me
"Can't load non-4.0 data on a version 4.0 target".  I
made sure that the FW object for the 4.0 server is
checked as FW version 4.0.  What am I doing wrong and
how can I get around this?  Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot.

Sincerely,