Re: [FW1] Routing in NT with 3 nic's

OK, so taking from a similar setup that we have, you need the
following routes on the following devices, assuming you're doing
static and not messing around with actual RIP routing updates with
FW1. Caveat: I'm assuming that your "x.x" are representing *networks*
that you own and are just hiding for lurker security reasons.

On router:
route for 206.43.x.x (this is automatic route due to being connected)
static route for 206.67.x.x pointing at FW1 external 206.43.x.x
address as next hop

On nt firewall box:
kill auto route for connected 206.67.x.x that points at 127.0.0.1
static route for 206.67.x.x pointing at gateway of the 3rd nic
address.

Had to something similar at work with a multiple NIC fw-1 replacement
I'm building.