Von: Roan, Wayne [mailto:[email protected]]
Gesendet: Montag, 13. August 2001 20:54
An: 'Bob Billington'
Cc: [email protected]
Betreff: RE: [FW1] Routing in NT with 3 nic's

Do you have default gateways setup on both NICs?  You can only have one
default gateway per NT box.  I have four NICs in my firewall, but only the
one connecting the firewall to the Internet router has a default gateway,
any other configuration and general routing does not work.  One thing you
can try is to stop Checkpoint services and see if routing works, if it does
not, then there is a network layer problem.  You MUST have routing working
before starting Checkpoint or its useless.