[FW1] NAT problems from internal hosts

Hi,
we are using static NAT for our internal network
consisting of web servers in different VLANS
implemented on an internal router. External customers
can connect to internal web servers, but some of our
web servers external IPs aren't browsable from other
internal subnetworks. most of our internal web servers
can respond to internal clients using their external
IPs. however the difference for those web servers that
don't respond to http requests are that if you ping
them internally they respond from internal IP and not
external IP (no translation for reply packets).

what we think that it is probably an issue for dual
translation as when we connect internally both source
and destination  IP have to translated. ping works as
their isn't any state table for it. but for http
requests somehow the reply packets from the web server
doesn't match with the connection in the state table
and gets rejected as the web server source IP isn't
translated. we don't know why it is happening as all
web server objects are created similarlily with
correct ARP and routing entries on the firewall. plus
it is only happening for internal clients and not for
external clients. for most web servers dual
translation is happening without any problems.

any help will be greately appreciated,

regards,
saans