From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2001 5:22 AM
To: Lisa Lorenzin
Cc: [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW1] Why is log viewer so lame ?!

Lisa

Thank you - and thanks to everyone who replied - I have a quite few ideas on how to get the most out of this now.

Cheers

Tim

"Lisa Lorenzin" <[email protected]>
Sent by: [email protected]

10/08/01 14:42

        To:        <[email protected]>
        cc:

One "feature" of the log viewer is that if your display is showing entries towards the end of the logfile when you apply your selection, it will only show you selected items from that point on.  Whenever I apply a selection, the very next thing I do is hit the "Return to top" button.  It's amazing what shows up when you do that. :)

Lisa

Standard disclaimer:  the content of this message represents my personal views, not those of my employer.

Lisa Lorenzin
Information Security Consultant
[email protected]

>>> <[email protected]> 08/08/2001 10:56:43 >>>

2. Selection doesn't work half the time - select items I KNOW are there
but doesn't bring them up - have to search by other methods eventually