[FW1] Nokia Performance Study

Hello everybody,

We have a costumer who is requesting a performance and configuration study
for several Nokia firewalls.  They want us to study the following areas:

1.- Hardware.
Certify the hardware, covering the following components: network interfaces,
memory, CPU, disc.  They want us to certify if all these components are
working fine and also if they can support the load that these boxes are
working with.

2.- IPSO.
Certify the IPSO installation and configuration, covering the following
subjects: installation of the IPSO, right version, VRRP configuration, OSPF
configuration , IP configuration, etc.

3.- Firewall-1.
Certify the Firewall-1 installation and configuration, covering the
following subjects: installation of the Firewall-1 software, right version,
rules review, antispoofing configuration, syndefender configuration, etc.

4.- Security of the system
System vulnerabilities, covering: external and internal attacks attempts,
points of failure (VRRP, high availability), security of the system, etc.

Do you have any document or white paper with the metodoly needed in order to
offer this kind of service? Do you know any person, a CheckPoint or Nokia
engineer, who could help us offering this service here in Venezuela?

Please let me know any advise you could have regarding this matter.

Thanks in advance and regards,

        _/               |  Jesus Giraut
       _/                |  IT Solution Consultant
      _/_/_/  _/_/_/     |  MCA Region
     _/  _/  _/  _/      |  HP Consulting
    _/  _/  _/_/_/       |  Phone:  (_/            |  Fax:    (_/             |  Telnet: 1-207-8083