[FW1] IKE and free CA

I've been doing a little bit of work on getting openssl
(http://www.openssl.org) to work with a free CA.  I have used
the "fw internalca" command and I had created the internal CA
object and certified the firewall object.  I can even export the
CA object's self-signed certificate in the Manage->Servers...
section.  However, I need to get at the key in order to do any
other certs with this CA. For example, if one can extract the
key, one would be able to sign user certificates.  The magical
Key appears to be stored in the $FWDIR/database/InternalCA.DB
file.  It looks like:

:cakey (
	:value (hexhexhex....)
	:pkcs8 (hexhexhex....)

Can anyone verify this?  What format are the data?  I tried doing some
things (convert to base64, convert to binary then base64, etc) but
none work with openssl.  No doubt it is encrypted.  I figure it's
in there somewhere.

Let me know what you think, if you have any ideas, etc.

--Regis