[FW1] Question about High Avaliability Module

Hi All:

I'm testing CheckPoint 4.1 SP2 with High Availability module, but I have two issues that seems to be strange for me.

1.- On system Status, It does not appear any status information about HA module.

2.-  Only When the Interface marked for syncronization goes down, the HA module does failover to the secondary module. ( I was hopping  to each module compare each other their interface status and based on that information failover to the healtier FW module)

All modules has the same Interfaces , version and Service pack level. I have two modules and one Management console (each one on separate machines).

All of them are running on Windows NT 4.0 SP 6a
All of them are using an evaluation version

If you have experienced those issues and found a way to solve them, I'll appreciate.

Thanks in advance