RE: [FW1] Why is log viewer so lame ?!

I don't trust the filtering at all. Several times I have seen a line in the
log, something like:

service   Source   Dest    S_Port
ftp       hostA    HostB   23312

The I have tried to filter on service=ftp. I got the message "No records
found" even if I started from the top and I knew there was several lines
like the example above.

Filtering on Source and Destination seem to work OK.

---
Jørn Yngve Dahl-Stamnes
EDB Teamco, Trondheim