[FW1] Urgent Help Needed --- Unable to connect to Management server with GUI client

I've somehow misconfigured my fw object and didn't make it a management station is there anyway to modify the objects.C file manually to correct this, every attempt I've made has failed. Or is there something else I've overlooked..