[FW1] Straw Poll - NG ready to be deployed yet ?

Hi

We have put off upgrade 4.0 to 4.1 for some time for various reasons but are now getting ready to go.

Now NG is on the scene - generally I would not trust most products until they have been released for at least 6 months -  plus a couple of patches ;-)

However, if there is a general feeling that:-

1. VAR's are trained up (esp. UK VARs)
2. CP are ready to support NG fully with online downloads etc.
3. End-user training is available and trainers 'really' know the product and add-ons
4. It works (!)
5. SR switchover won't be a big pain in the $%^&
6. It can handle 4.0 remote nodes (phased changeover)

....then maybe I will be tempted to go NG (who knows - it may even work with Cisco PIX and Nortel Contivity which would be a huge bonus for me - we live in hope - maybe even the log viewer is good.....now then let's not get carried away here....ummm  ;-)   ).

What do you think ?

Cheers

Tim