From: Cihan Subasi (Garanti Teknoloji) [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2001 9:48 AM
To: Fw-1-Mailinglist (E-mail)
Subject: [FW1] Nokia and SP3hotfix-SP4 hotfix

Hi,

        We just upgraded one of my SP3 to SP3hotfix and one SP3 to SP4hofix (ipsos are also upgraded)...The reason I upgraded was, I was having "[LOG_CRIT] kernel: ex_expire: c811998c (data: c8119960) ld_del failed to ex_remove !" messages and fws crach after a while...In resolution 4358 Nokia recommends to upgrade but at the end of the resolution there is a line saying that I quote "sessions can still be improperly dropped and checkpoint is working on that" and I am having same messages no change in the behaviour of the fw whatsoever except it does not crash with heavy load..fw seems working fine (or it seems that way...)..Can anybody explain me what could be the cause of this message and its consequences, what checkpoint is working on? or should I turn off the flows again...? Thanks....

Cihan Subasi
Garanti Technology
Internet Services Manager
Work :  (90) (212) 478 3426