Re: [FW1] Hardening win 2000

The NSA has been working on this ever since Win2K came out and has released a boatload of guides on how to harden Win2K.  You can find them at:

http://nsa1.www.conxion.com/win2k/download.htm

-- Joe

At 02:22 PM 8/8/01, Don Leeper wrote:

I was wondering how different it is going to be to harden a 2000 box for checkpoint than NT.  I have read the armoring NT article but what wondering if someone could tell me about 2000.  thanks

Donnie Leeper
Systems Analyst