[FW1] Which protocol to open with SecuRemote - IKE over TCP active (SP 4)

Hi,

We installed new FWall one SP4 version and use SecuRemote Build 4185.

It say, in the release document, we can now active IKE over TCP with SecurRemote.  So if at home you have a firewall or NAT, with this option checked, SecuRemote work more easily.  Go look release document come with SP4.  But this is not my point ....  8)

A consultant from IBM need to enter our network by SecuRemote.  And IBM network block SecuRemote to acces Internet.  So if I have IKE over TCP active, which protocol IBM goto to open, so SecuRemote can exit on Internet?

I know on phoneboy, you have some doc indicated protocol (UDP) use by SecuRemote, but I think its changed since the SP4 patches.

Someone know these information? thanks

Denis Garon                          Transports Québec
  Gestion des télécommunications

700, Boul. René-Lévesque Est 16e étage

Québec (Québec) G1H 5H1

  Tel : [418] 644-2815
  Fax: [418] 646-7780

  courriel: [email protected]
  Pagette : [email protected]          1-[888]-626-6663 #470118