Re: [FW1] three legged NG

Title: three legged NG
I don't know if they changed the way licensing works in NG, but I would assume that if you didn't have an unlimited nodes license that the firewall would be counting addresses seen on any other interface than the one you licensed as the outside interface. If you have an unlimited nodes license then using one or the other shouldn't matter...
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2001 9:05 AM
Subject: [FW1] three legged NG

I have Check Point NG set up with three nics..  One is the internal 10.x and the other two are external 63.x.  What should the firewall object be named.  I read that it should be named and IP'ed the external interface but there are two of them.

Ken Holden
Airia Inc.
1997 Annapolis Exchange Pkwy
Suite 300