[FW1] Using NAT Global Address to Internal Address

Hi

We have IP440 and we are using Radius Authentication to allow to access
 Internal WWW server.
And we are using NAT, global address(Not DMZ) to internal address.
We put arp table to grobal address on external mac address.
We also setting HTTP server in Security Server TAB in Policy Properties.
It was working, but when I upgrade to IPSO3.2.1 to IPSO3.3 and Firewall-1
SP2 to SP3, can't connect to WebTrends WWW pages.
I don't know, how to solve this problem.
Please help me.

We have other problem as well.
If we using NAT, DMZ address to internal address.
We can connect to www server, but we can't logon WebTrends WWW pages.

Sorry by my English.
Thanks....

Taka