[FW1] FTP Problem in NAT Hide Mode

Title: FTP Problem in NAT Hide Mode

Hello All,

I have setup my firewall-1 4.1 so that it will allow FTP service from my internal network to Internet.

I am using NAT Hide Mode and Automatic Address Translation.

When connecting to another FTP site, it prompt for user name and password. Everything seems ok at this point.

When I do a "ls" command. The connection is being dropped by the remote host. and an error of "illegal Port Command".

I have tried lots of things but still cannot figure it out.

Any input would be apperciated.

Ricky Cheung
IT Manager
iShowFlat Limited