[FW1] How to set up a VPN from a DSL connexion to my company

hi all,
i'am running Checkpoint VPN-1 Firewall-1 4.1 SP2 on a NT box.

I would like to set up a VPN connexion from home (i have a DSL connexion
with a modem and a Alcatel modem) to my company (128K Internet Connexion)

I would like to have access to my company's ressources from home.

Does someone had already done this and may hlp me ?

Thanks.

Fred.