[FW1] Upgrading FW1

Hi all,

Please forgive this question if it has already been
asked before. Instead, direct me to a link where I may
find the required info :)

I am new to FW1.
I wish to upgrade to a new version of FW1. I am using
SP2 for FW, ie: 41716

According to the "download.cgi" page that checkpoint
provides for upgrades, there are various options that
exist ...

My question: Do I upgrade to the latest SP4 or do I
upgrade to SP3, then SP4? Do I upgrade to the various
"hotfixes" after these relative SP upgrades? ie: SP
Format string Hotfix / SP4 RDP Hotfix as mentioned on
checkpoint site.

Kind thanks for all answers :)

Glen.