[FW1] Re:

Hi Scott,

          You can increase the "TCP Session Timeout" on the
      Poliy\Propierties of you FW1. But, after all, you have to consider
      that a increment of this parameter implies a reduction of eficiency,
      because of the need of a greater connections state table.

          Regards,

                Josué.

"Scott Kellerman" <[email protected]>@lists.us.checkpoint.com con
fecha 06/08/2001 19:51:51

      Enviado por: [email protected]

         De                 "Scott Kellerman"
                            <[email protected]>
                            @lists.us.checkpoint.com
       --------+  -----------------------------------------------------+
       --------+  -----------------------------------------------------+
         Copias
       --------+  -----------------------------------------------------+
         CCI
       --------+  -----------------------------------------------------+
         Fecha              06/08/2001 19:51
       --------+  -----------------------------------------------------+
         Tema

      I'm running 4.1 on Solaris 2.7.  When our users leave a SSH2
      connection open
      from our internal network to our DMZ, their connection times out
      after a
      short period of inactivity.  Is there a way to allow certain
      connections to
      stay connected ?

      Thanks....

      instructions at