[FW1] Publishing Web through Firewall-1

Hi,

we have a FW-1 4.1 running on Windows NT. We allow http-traffic from
external to our IIS 5.0 in DMZ using static NAT. We want to allow our
webmaster publishing this webserver from LAN via frontage 2000 on http-port
80.

following rules exist in the rulebase

SRC		DES		Service
any		IIS-EXTERN	http
WEBMASTER	IIS-INTERN	any
IIS-INTERN	WEBMASTER	any

Service any is only added for testing. It should be http and the last rule
should be removed.

ping and mapping a drive on IIS works.
Publishing via frontpage doesn´t work. Frontpage connects to the IIS, the
logon screen appears. After entering username and password nothing happens.
The logon screen appears twice.

Publishing from outside works properly.

Does anybody have a solution ?

Thanks