[FW1] really old Securemote clients (build 4003) connecting to a 4.1 SP4 FW

 I've got a very nasty situation here that I am trying to overcome.

 I've got a firewall running 3.0b that I need to get to 4.1 SP4.

 Getting the Firewall upgraded to 4.1 will be no big deal, done it before
without problems.

 The problem is going to be getting all the Securemote clients who are
still running build 4003 out in the field to be able to connect to the
4.1 Firewall.  I've been doing some testing with a 4003 client trying to
connect to a  4.1 fw and have had absolutly no luck.. I cannot even create
a new site.

If it is possible, I need to have the old Build 4003 clients connect to
the 4.1 server and THEN force an upgrade of the client. When I put in the
new firewall I cannot have any downtime.

Its probably a chicken/egg kind of thing but we have so many older SR
clients connecting now and we need to upgrade both the FW and the SR
clients we just have to get the FW first.

Any suggestions on how to get an old build 4003 SR client to talk to a 4.1
firewall?  IF IT CAN BE DONE

--
 Miles D. Oliver
 http://www.mmoliver.org