[FW1] firewall status from remote machine................

Hi friends,

I want to know the status/Active connection  of firewall from remote
machine.
Status, active connections etc.

Is it possible from gui client machine

I have evaluation copy installed on second machine. When I try to use
command
 fw stat
 fw tab -t connections  remote machine-ip
 It gives an error
Authentication for command stat failed
failed to get interface status on remote-machine-IP  Unauthorized action

Can some one suggest we how to get the number of active connection from
remote machine

Regards,

Bharat