[FW1] Accessing broken nokia from console

  • To: Firewall One List <[email protected]>
  • Subject: [FW1] Accessing broken nokia from console
  • From: Greg Polanski <[email protected]>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 02:59:40 -0500
  • Sender: [email protected]

I mistyped the value for changing fwhmem on a Nokia IP330. Now we cannot access the system, even from the console.

How can I boot the Nokia IP300 so I can get far enough
into the system to fix my typing mistake?

For added fun, the system is in Germany and I am in Minneapolis MN.
I did not recognize a solution in the Nokia knowledge base
nor phoneboy.

greg

Greg Polanski                    mailto:[email protected]
ADC Telecommunications, IncMSFAX
PO Box 1cell/pager
Minneapolis, MN  [email protected]