[FW1] Problems with Floodgate

Hi there,
    I have recently installed FW-1 and FG-1 on a couple of Nokia boxes. Everything appears to work fine, but I have a very specific problem regarding http. I only have the default rule for FG.
Everytime I try to download a page with heavy images or stuff like that the browser seems to stall and it doesn't keep downloading until I hit the reload button. If I stop the FG then everything returns to normal.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Fabrizio Cantoni