From: Mark Modisette
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2001 3:56 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1]Too many firewall modules

All,

I have moved my firewall management station to a W2K platform and I moved
the *.W, objects.C, fwauth.NDB, fwusers and gui-clients files to the new
server.  I also have an unlimited license for my enterprise -
cpvp-vee-u-3des-mgmt-v41.  When I try a fw gen *.W I receive the message
"too many Firewall Modules (4) in Network Objects: License is only for 1
Firewall Module".  I am running my actual firewall on a Solaris box.  Any
ideas?

Thanks,
Mark