[FW1] NT FW and Management station to IP440 IPSO 3.4

Hi All

I have an NT4 FW1 sp4 management station and FW I need to move it to a nokia
IPSO 3.4 IP440.
Please can you help me with points on what to watch out for.
I have read the nokia web site for what files to move in the /conf folder
but do I need to move the /lib files as well ?

I have run a test but it did not work.
1) All the objects are there all the rules are there.
2) I can install the rule base
3) The licenses is there
But it does not work. (I did not copy the /lib directory)
I can ping from the fw out and in but my users pc's can't get out.
We are also using NAT. (Does NAT use any /lib files ?)

I was getting the error msg like "to many IP's on the interface"

Please if you can offer any advice or someone has done this move please
advise

Regards, Warren Murphy
.

This communication contains information which is confidential and may also
be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If
you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any distribution,
copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly
the sender immediately and then destroy any copies of it.