Re: [FW1] CVP Products

hi,

  What version of firewall are you refering to? Are
you saying that the firewall no longer support Norton
Antivirus as the CVP server.

  I have some feedbacks from my customers regarding
Trendmicro Interscan Viruswall as the CVP server to
firewall-1. For Http & FTP traffic is working fine,
but for SMTP traffic, mails were sucked in the
firewall's spool directory. I dont know whether this
issue has been resolved in the new patches.

Regards