[FW1] Static routing entry problem on IP650

Title: Static routing entry problem on IP650

        Hi all,

        I have a problem with static entries on IP650 with ipso3.2.1....When I add a static host entry (mask length 32) everything seems ok, but when I add a network entry instead of the host entries I access becomes impossible...i.e. with static entry, client can do ftp and telnet, but after adding the a static network entry and delete all the host entries, client cannot do ftp and telnet through the firewall..Those fws are loadbalanced with Alteons...Could this also be because of the redirection on alteon but it is weird that nokia requires a host entry in the routing table eventhing....This only happens for local addresses (10.x.x.x)....Nokia has an interface to local network...but in order those clients benefit from the load balancing I have to route them to the alteons and those who are routed to alteons requires an host entry instead of a network entry (that makes my routing table on Nokia bigger)....Can anybody help me with that?

        Thanks,

Cihan Subasi
Garanti Technology
Internet Services Manager