[FW1] VPN Problem

Hi all out there,

Can somebody help me with a problem i have with VPN clients.

Here's the deal.

We have about 100 VPN clients all over the country who access their mail at
our server (which is behind a 4.1 Chechpoint firewall). The users make a
connention through a router with their nic card. The router calls (via ISDN)
to an ISP. Every time they connect to the internet they get a new IP adress.
The first time they make a connention with our internal netwerk, secure
client pops up to authenticate. The first time it works well. But after
three minutes of inactivity de router closes de connection. When de VPN
client try's to make a connection to the internal net, it doesn't work.

We've already gave all the internal NIC card of the client a unique number.
We now have it working like this.

Users first make a connection to the internet. After this they
reauthenticate with the firewall and after this, they can open Outlook and
view their mail. Same problem here with our intranet. After three minutes of
inactivity the router closes the connection and the VPN users can not browse
the intranet anymore. They first have to reauthenticate to browse.

Has anyone have any idea if there is an easyer way to work with the VPN
clients.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Greets

Raymond