[FW1] cp NG packets out of state

Title: cp NG packets out of state

I am running Check Point NG on a Sun netra T1 ac200.  Luckily I have not lost all of my hair on it yet but I am getting there.  I keep getting tcp packet out of state messages in my log viewer.  They are mostly going from (source) my firewall object to (destination) my mail server. I continue to get multiple messages like this.  mail is being sent and delivered though.

My firewall has three nics.  Two are public and one is private.  The mail server has a static nat to the outside address of one of them..  The users use hide mode nat to the other outside interface.

I tried increasing the tcp timeout value in the stateful tab under global.  This did not seem to do anything

Please help if you can.

thanks

Ken Holden
Airia Inc.