From: Djamel Checkpoint [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2001 3:59 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] How to Manage a Floodgate Module????

Hi,

This is the situation:

I have a Floodgate module installed over a FW-1
module. From our enterprise management console (VEE
license) I am able to manage the Firewall module and
push policies but not the floodgate module. When I try
to push a bandwith policy I get a "No license for
Floodgate-1 management". I really don't know what I am
missing here. I know that a VEE console is able to
manage a Floodgate module, so what's wrong here.

Please Help.

Thanks in advance.

Djamel Assameur
Network Analyst