[FW1] OID/SNMP CPU utilization on FW1

Hello,

I'd like to survey CPU utilization on my FW1.

I read on  http://www.somix.com/software/mrtg/# that Checkpoint handle
oid=1.3.6.1.4.1.94.1.21.1.6.1.0
for CPU utilization.

I do not get any response from  FW1 using this oid,
neither using
1.3.6.1.4.1.2620.1.1=iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.checkpoint.products.fw
described in  $FWDIR/lib/snmp/chkpnt.mib .

Has anybody  infos on FW1 OIDs ?

-- Bernard RAOUL