Re: [FW1] Nokia bootmgr upgrade?

David,

you're not the only one with that experience <s> You just have to be very
fast! Reboot the system, watch out for the moment when the system prompt
comes up for the first time, before IPSO is started. In the manual, if you
read carefully, it says that you can stop the boot-up procedure there by
pressing a key...hmm or typing a certain command, I'm not sure right now,
but it's there, definitely!

Hope that helps

Cheers
Ralf

                    "David Wooden"
                    <[email protected]>            To:     [email protected]
                    Sent by:                                    cc:
                    [email protected]        Subject:     [FW1] Nokia bootmgr upgrade?
                    kpoint.com

                    29.07.01 13:31

Hi,

I recently tried to upgrade the bootmgr on a Nokia IP330 appliance. I read
through the in instructions and it looked relatively easy.

However, I do not get prompted to be able to enter command mode i.e. enter
1 for bootmgr or 2 for IPSO and thus into single user mode as it indicates
in the instructions. It appears to autoboot straight into IPSO and starts
the firewall.

Is there something simple I am overlooking? I appreciate your help.

David W