[FW1] Secure SMTP Server

Title: Secure SMTP Server

Dear List,

I did not get any informations about the impacts using the Secure SMTP Server feature on Checkpoint FW 1 (hosted on NT4 OS)

Could you please provide me informations about:

- Performance De-\Increasement of FW
- what happens if source or destination Server fails
- can it be designed redundantly (two destination servers, if the first fails)
- ...

Regards

Dipl.-Ing.(FH)
Marc Schier