Fw: [FW1] mail / smtp security server problem

I checked the NAT and other than the Static-Hide NAT overlap all looks fine
to me.  I still haven't heard any responses directly in response to the 2
questions at the bottom.  Help anyone?  I think my boss will kill me if we
don't get mail at work again soon.  ;^)

<note> address removed below since response was directly to me.